- These are the terms and conditions (the ‘T&Cs’) Soccer Manager Ltd (‘we‘, ‘us‘, ‘our‘, ‘SM‘) use to govern our websites and games (the “Games”, each a “Game”) (except where a Game or website sets out that other terms and conditions apply). We’ve tried to keep them as short as possible, to help you understand how you can use each of the Games and our websites.
- If you don’t want to or cannot agree to these T&Cs, then you must not use the website or buy (where applicable), download, use or play the Games. By using the website or buying (where applicable), downloading, installing, updating, using or playing the Game, or by clicking ‘accept’, ‘start’ or similar (where applicable), you agree to these T&Cs.
- Where applicable, the Stores may allow you to get a refund in respect of or in connection with a Game, in some cases. You should contact the Store through which you made a purchase, where applicable, in the event that you desire a refund.
- You must be at least 13 years old in order to use the Games or our websites (unless an alternative minimum age is expressly specified for the particular Game or website). If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s consent to use the Games and/or website and your parent or legal guardian must agree to these T&Cs.
- These T&Cs are a legal agreement between us and you, so please read it carefully.
- These T&Cs describe how you are permitted to use the Games and our websites.
- If you break these terms and conditions, we may stop you using the Games and/or our websites, contact you regarding your use of them or exercise other remedies that we have available to us at law or in equity.
- Each Game and website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, and we make no (and hereby disclaim any and all) representations and warranties with respect to it, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- These T&Cs may change from time to time. Please check back with us periodically to make sure that you’re aware of the latest version.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
As long as you follow the rest of the terms and conditions in these T&Cs, you can use the website for your non-commercial, personal use and we grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right and license to do the same. Similarly, as long as you follow the rest of the terms and conditions in these T&Cs, you can use the Game in the following ways:
- To play the Games. We grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right and license to use one copy of the relevant Game for your personal, non-commercial use for gameplay in accordance with these T&Cs. We do not grant you ownership of the Game itself.
- To share non-commercial screenshots and videos of your gameplay on your personal social media.
- To use upgrades, updates and additional Game-related content which we may make available from time to time (although we are not obliged to provide that or any updates, upgrades or support).