Check Club Overview
for new season date
- Suspended and Injured players cannot play.
- Players conditions are taken into account.
- Players conditions are reduced during the game.
Match Day Squad
Create, edit, activate and delete your In-Game Instructions. Each In-Game Instruction is set before a game for a specific time and situation during the game. Within each In-Game Instruction you can change your formation, make substitutions and alter the team & player instructions.
In-Game Instruction List
In-Game Instruction Tips
- It is best to set only a few In-Game Instructions and to keep the changes modest.
- It is best to decide what time you want to make your changes then set a few In-Game Instructions for different situations at that time. This way it will ensure subs you bring on are not later brought off at a later time.
- Changing from one formation to another at 45 minutes and then again at another set time, whilst trying to make substitutes could have an effect on your team's performance as well as not all the subs being made.